- NEW! Choose either heavy duty Cotton Canvas or Sunbrella Marine Grade fabric for your chair for only a $5 upgrade cost!
*Please note that the Sunbrella cover will ship separately from the chair frame.
- “The Original Director’s Chair” award winning design since 1892
- Made in the USA Quality Directors Chairs – Beware of imports, they do not last
- Three year manufacturer’s frame warranty against defects
- Constructed from Appalachian Beech hardwoods from locally managed forests
- Mortise and tenon joinery with quality hardware
- Strength tested to 600 lbs
- Dimensions: 23″w x 16″d x 42″h
- Seat height: ” from floor or normal bar height;
Seat width is 19″ between the armrests
- Arm height from the floor: 37″
- Box Size: 18″w x 7″d x 28″l
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Available in four wood finishes and two different fabrics types, as well as a myriad of colors
- Sunbrella colors in the drop down list are stock colors. All other colors available by special order only for an additional $20. There is a 2 cover set minimum for all special orders. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
One of our most popular director’s chairs, The Classic Directors Chair offers upscale styling with rounded over and shaped legs. Additionally, the armrest is shaped and rounded over in the front for comfort. We stock and ship from our warehouse, so you can be assured of quick delivery. This chair is made in the USA from locally managed Appalachian beech hardwoods. All joints are hand fitted and glued with steel underpinning to insure tight and long lasting rigidity. Strong joints are the most important factor in long lived director’s chairs. Seat and Back fabric is heavy duty 14 oz. cotton canvas which is washable and colorfast. We also now offer Sunbrella Marine Grade acrylic fabric as an option. Sunbrella fabrics are the premier outdoor fabric in terms of weather-ability and resistance to fading and stretching. Finally, this chair has a 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Gold Medal Classic Series chair features carved, shaped and rounded over legs with a slight hourglass shape on the lower legs. Armrests are completely carved and rounded over for total comfort. There is substantial more wood in the frame of this chair, for greater longevity and classic looks.
What is the difference in the Gold Medal Contemporary, Commercial and Classic Directors Chairs?