- NEW! Choose either heavy duty Cotton Canvas or Sunbrella Marine Grade fabric for your chair for only a $5 upgrade cost!
- “The Original Director’s Chair” award winning design since 1892
- Made in the USA Quality Directors Chairs – Beware of imports, they do not last
- Three year manufacturer’s frame warranty against defects
- Constructed from Appalachian Beech hardwoods from locally managed forests
- Mortise and tenon joinery with quality hardware
- Strength tested to 600 lbs
- Dimensions: 23″w x 16″d x 32″h
- Seat height: 24″ from floor or normal counter height;
Seat width is 19″ between the armrests
- Arm height from the floor: 31″
- Box Size: 21″w x 7″d x 32″l
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Available in four wood finishes and two different fabrics types, as well as a myriad of colors
- Sunbrella colors in the drop down list are stock colors. All other colors available by special order only for an additional $20. There is a 2 cover set minimum for all special orders. Please call to special order 866-732-8246.
One of our most popular director’s chairs, The Commercial Directors Chair offers business class durability and longevity. This model includes metal brackets between the legs and seat rails for additional strength and stability. Also, nylon foot glides come standard. We stock and ship from our warehouse, so you can be assured of quick delivery. This chair is made in the USA from locally managed Appalachian beech hardwoods. All joints are hand fitted and glued with steel underpinning to insure tight and long lasting rigidity. Strong joints are the most important factor in long lived director’s chairs. Seat and Back fabric is heavy duty 14 oz. cotton canvas which is washable and colorfast. We also now offer Sunbrella Marine Grade acrylic fabric as an option. Sunbrella fabrics are the premier outdoor fabric in terms of weather-ability and resistance to fading and stretching. Finally, this chair has a 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Gold Medal Commercial Series chair features the comfort-shaped arm pads and nylon foot pads on each leg to protect floors. The leg frame features thicker wood, larger dowels, and 1/8″ thick steel brackets to reinforce the joint between the legs and seat rail. This chair will provide years of trouble free commercial use.